Thursday, May 8, 2008

FTP... +1

After much research and reading I think I finally understand what FTP is! exciting, right? Thus too my understanding FTP has absolutely nothing to do with html coding. This was my problem before, I thought it had something to do with html coding and webpages. But really it isn't. It is just a way of sending large files from user to user through network such as the internet. There are many webapges that use this kind of protocol, such as yousendit which allows you to send large files that wont fit on an email. As far as I am aware this is what it is... please if it isn't correct me!!
I hope if anyone else didn't understand the whole FTP shin-dig this can help...

1 comment:

Jayde said...

guess what my links worked!!!! i fixed it:P without urs or sams help!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites